Saturday, July 20, 2013

Who Am I? Better Yet, Who Are You?


 by Tiffini Holmes

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, friend. I am funny (I think) smart, practical, outspoken. I am loyal, determined, and destined for success. I am Tiffini. I am as common as my name and as unique as its spelling. I am imperfect, impatient, and independent. I am stubborn!

I am a coach, a mentor, and a resolutionist. Even as early as 6th grade I was selected to be on a committee to listen to student disputes and help them resolve their issues.

I am strong. I am sensitive (this was a new discovery for me!). I am equipped to handle anything that comes my way. I am a jewel (my mom told me that).

Ahhh, but because I know who I am I also know who I am not. I am not a quitter, a liar, or a thief. I am not fearless (but I am working on that). I am not flawless.

I am not mean-spirited. I am not a “hater”. I am not to be taken lightly.

So now we know who I am, but the real question is, who are you? When you look in the mirror, who do you see? Who has shaped what you see? How accurate is what you see?
You see (get it, see? LOL…told you I was funny! Anyway,…) every now and then it is important to check your vision. You have to be sure that your eyes aren’t playing tricks on you and the “YOU” you see is really who you are and not someone that others have made you out to be.
Now I ask you again…who are you?


http://totaltransformationcoaching.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment